Thursday, October 22, 2009

Gym beats the shit out of me.

So yeah, PMR post-candidates find themselves at a tough spot having done a lot of things within the frst week of our own vacation. Being one of them, I took on the liberty of joining a gym. Its fun actually if you cut out all the sweat dripping from ure ballsack and the agony screams coming from ur muscles due to the weights. Ignoring the fact that you have to stare at everyone's ass at the showers, gym is a really good place to "cuci mata".

Thats right, For al the perverts out there. Gym is a resource. haha. A mojority of gym members are already fit and in shape to inspire boners. So go ahead boys, look! I even made fast friends with an instuctor. My personal instructor, Zuri. I joined because a friend by the name of Afroz works there and persuaded me. He succeeded and yes, i am seeing results. Now that's awesome. A daily routine of coming in the morning and evening. Starting off with 25 minutes on the threadmill, then another 20 on the bicycle RPMs, break with a juice on the house by Emma. Thanks hun. And, weight lifting session with Jay, usually around an hour building up my chest doing Benchpresses and whatnot. Then i hope back on the stepper for 15 minutes, and do footwork for another half an hour. My body is literally at torture. Haha. But hey, looking good comes with a price. My sperm sterility. HAHA.

Emma btw is a really fun, cool consultant at the gym that I've been seeing. She's fun to flirt with. She thinks I'm 18. haha. Shhh. Anyways, this is excluding the free classes. OHOHO Zumbaa yeay! hahaha! God dammit, so the gym offers classes such as aerobics, dance classes, yoga classes that are not only fun but maintains a purpose on burning our fats. Please, if you are a member, Highlight the zumba dance classes. The instructor is enuf to make you jizz ur pants. FUCKING HOT. anyways, it's been fun. and im seeing fast results. Lets see if i can get a six pack by december. WOOHOO.

till then, Senyum sokmo guys.