Monday, October 19, 2009

I should just suck it up.

I nampak dia. My heart beats a million beats in a second. 
I wudn't know what to say. I wudn't know what to do. Cudn't breathe sometimes.
I wanna stare. I won;t. Why? because I'm scared. Screwing up whatever happiness she has now.

My head says fuck it. Leave her alone. but god knows, my heart is craving for her every second.
Sometimes in life, things don't go the way you want. And I'm being melodramatic by being so emo-ish. I won't even stand being in the same room with her. Even if we're accompanied by our same dearest friends. Its hard. But maybe If i could just find it in my heart to go talk to her. She knows I'l always forgive her. What's stopping me, I have no idea.

This is childish. I have to start opening my eyes, and see the situation, as it is. 

Time to try to make good times for a change. God, to see the look i have whenever she's around cud've turned a good man turn bad. haha. But, ahh please please please, let me let me let me get what i want this time. I miss her. 

Grow up adruce. Grow up. +__+